Wednesday, 6 November 2013
'The Big Draw'
On Monday our college took part in the Big Draw, a national campaign to get more people drawing. Our title was 'Head to Head' and we were given a paper bag, on which we had to create a head or face. I chose to focus on the theme of 'Inside/Outside' and decided to create my face using cut out features from paper, and the template of these cut outs to form the other side of the face. My final outcome was very simple but we only had a couple of hours to work on our actual bags, so I thought this was the best decision. On the opposite side of the bag I used the same technique, only I turned the cut out features upside down when sticking them to the bag. This made an amusing face which I really like!
Labels:
face,
inside,
outside,
the big draw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment